- No one has ever asked me if I was married. Except this week. Four people asked me in two days. And no, they were not eligible guys. When I say no there is this awkward silence.
- My therapist poked all the right buttons today to dredge up the fact that I feel bad about being single. Thanks man.
- I’ve been exceptionally ok these past few weeks because I haven’t had the time to not be ok. As work winds down I’ll be running head on into a brick wall. Prepare for the crash. Just sayin’.
- The community band I’m in is playing at the state mental health hospital.
- I’m frustrated and angry with and jealous of just about everyone. As things calm down at work and I’m not working 60 hour weeks anymore, I’ll just become bitter.
- I’m afraid I’ll take that anger out on myself.
- Everything and everyone makes me feel bad about myself. All I can see is everything that isn’t.
- Giving myself 30 seconds to think makes me realize I’m not as ok as I thought I was. Dark thoughts are lurking in the corners.